Health, Safety and Environmental protection
- The Senior Management participate actively to ensure that HSE policy, standards and procedures are understood within HADCO and its sub-contractors.
- The Management perform regular Audits and Reviews of the HSE system to ensure or enhance its effectiveness.
- HADCO employees are encouraged to come forward with suggestions for improvement of HSE Performance by telling their supervisors or by writing directly to the Contract Manager. All workers are required to strictly follow the rule ”STOP work if unsafe to continue”.
- The management of HADCO recognizes and accepts the responsibility as an employer to protect all their employees, subcontractor’s employees & Visitors from the hazards/risk associated with the project works & Occupational illnesses by providing Safe and clean work environment as reasonable as practical by complying with the contract HSE requirements. HADCO is also committed for the protection of the environment and prevent the pollution.
- HADCO Management is committed to complying with all the applicable and relevant HSE Rules and Regulations of the Government of Sultanate of Oman as minimum national standards and shall strive further to comply with the international standards as set by the client.
- The HADCO Management shall adopt a Pro-active approach in all its HSE management system and strive to achieve HSE results comparable to international standards. However, no opportunities shall be left for any corrective actions needed for the Occupational Health & Safety of employees, conservation of environment and pollution control.
- The HADCO Management is fully convinced that for achieving the international HSE standards, the leadership and the commitment from all the senior personal of the organization is vital.
- Our HSE Department is headed by an HSE Advisor who is responsible advising the management on all HSE matters, implementation HSE action plan, monitor compliance and feed back to management.